On Tuesday night I held my annual Summer Solstice fire circle. It was a beautiful night, despite the intense heat wave we are having. There was a deep peace, beauty and presence of heart in our gathering. We told jokes, drummed and danced, honored the gifts of the sun, and shared deeply about what’s been moving in our hearts and coming to fruition in our lives.
One participant shared a beautiful solstice practice that you can do now to bring more of what you desire into your life. I did it today, and it felt great! I share it with you below. Read on!
So much has been coming to fullness in my life recently:
- I just celebrated the first anniversary of my marriage, a year of profound deepening and blossoming in our relationship, so beautiful and miraculous.
- I’ve experienced dramatic healing and transformation in myself this past year, the letting go of something I have carried all my life.
- I’ve spent over a year revising my book of poems, working with three different editors. A difficult process, still underway but it’s coming much closer to fruition now. I have learned so much, and my poetic voice has been growing clearer and stronger.
- My Mentoring students this past year have been blossoming. Among many other things, they:
- Completed a draft of a book that had been languishing for years in piles of notes,
- Opened a business that allows her to do what she loves and play more,
- Created greater balance between parenting, work, self-care and creativity,
- And most rewarding to me, freed themselves to experience way more creativity, fulfillment and joy.
Gifts of Completion
My most recent Artist’s Way and Living Your Dreams classes both celebrated their graduations. These graduations are so fun, moving and inspiring. The transformations, openings and blessings that the participants share never cease to astound me.
Students reported giving themselves the gifts of time, space and permission for painting, creating music, sculpting, dancing, writing poems, and pursuing their big, passionate, heart dreams, without pushing and driving themselves.
Students used the tools I teach to release old wounds, crippling self-doubt and self-criticism and limiting patterns. They found more harmony, ease, balance and peace in their lives.
I’ll share a few of their comments with you here:
“A door has opened for me to be in my studio working! There has been great progress in making painting a priority, making time in my schedule to make this happen. The work is going well, and there is a great sense of engagement and accomplishment, even doing simple studies, after years of avoidance.…I’m finally using my planning tools to further my heart’s desire.”
“I am in a much more centered place in my current life than ever before. I’m so thankful for all the gains I’ve made and am feeling blessed for all the hard work and coming full circle within. I find that my heart is more at peace within than I thought possible. I have never felt more accepting of myself and relishing who I am—I love me, all of me.”
Many of the students from these two classes have chosen to continue on with one-on-one Mentoring with me, so that they can get individual support, guidance and transformation to co-create the lives they dream.
If you are curious about how that kind of support could help you release blocks and truly live your dreams, first click here to find out more, then contact me for a free Discovery Session to explore if what I offer is right for you now. I have space in my schedule for a few more Mentoring students at this time. I invite you to seize that opportunity.
To your fruitful summer,
P.S. See below for the beautiful, simple Solstice practice you can do to magnetize more of what you love into your life.